Search Engine Optimization Specialist
CEO and founder of Go Digital Globally, Spherical Approach and The Life Winners
A pioneer in digital marketing, founder and CEO of Go Digital Globally, Elena Andreou has experience of over 20 years in Marketing and Digital Marketing with the focus in the last 6 years entirely on SEO.
She studied Law and Marketing and later on she specialized in Digital Marketing.
She continued her specialization in Search Engine Optimization and Google algorithm and ranking as well as DATA Analysis through Programming language (R programming and Python) and sentiment analysis, artificial intelligence.
Now, Elena is a doctoral candidate and soon she will be defending her thesis in Personal Brading.
Books, articles and and research papers:
- Socio-Economic Challenges on Building a strong online presence- Case study Small and Micro Businesses (Dissertation)
- “How smart an AI can get?” (Research Proj: Aw. Pub.)
- “Google: A Responsible Innovation, Or An Algorithm: Which Hijacks Our Brain?” (Research Proj: Aw. Pub.)
- “Identifying Patterns to Achieve Competitive Intelligence Using R Programming Through Social Media and Web” (Research Proj: Aw. Pub.)
- Competitive Advantages In Dental Tourism (Research Proj. for the Ministry of Tourism and Dissertation)
- CoronaVirus Crisis and the Business World: The Good the Bad and the Ugly: 3 STEPS THAT EACH BUSINESS OWNER COULD DO RIGHT NOW!