Digital Strategy Consultant
Founder & CEO of Stronde, and Stronde for Email
Chryso Savva, is a Founder & CEO of a Digital Strategy Consultancy (Stronde Enterprise) and start-up email creation platform (Stronde for Email) operating both in the UK and Cyprus, with a global clientele including (and not limited to) BlackBoard, Motorola, Nivea and Energizer.
With a BSc in Computer Science, and an MSc in Digital Marketing, she previously worked as a Digital Marketing Consultant in London, with a proven track record in devising digital marketing strategies that have crystallised brands from relative obscurity, building start-up ventures, driving revenue and playing an important role in growing profits in competitive markets.
Her main area of Digital Strategy expertise includes Marketing Automation, Conversion Rate Optimisation, Digital Analytics, Data Analysis and Insights, primarily within the B2B sector.
How to use Marketing Automation to get sales & retain customers!
- Do you know how to make the most of marketing automation? Heard of tools such as Pipedrive, MailChimp and HubSpot, but not sure how they could benefit your company?
- OR looking for ways to improve your Lead-to-Customer Conversion rate and optimising customer retention?
Come along and we'll give you a better understanding of what marketing automation strategy is, how it can benefit your business, along with tips and quick wins that you can apply in your existing setup.
A quick overview of marketing automation:
Can’t wait until 24 of September to find out more? Marketing automation mainly refers to existing software with the goal of automating marketing actions. Many businesses waste time and valuable resources having to manually carry out repetitive prospect and customer communication tasks, especially emails. Marketing automation makes tasks quicker and easier.
What the session will cover:
- What is a marketing automation?
- What example platforms are out there
- Why it’s important to have a marketing automation strategy in place
How you can leverage this for?
- Customer Conversion Rate Optimisation: Converting your leads into paying customers
- Customer Retention Rate optimisation: Increasing the Life-time-value of your customers by increasing the rate that you maintain your customers – in the most cost-effective way possible